Avalon is proud to announce the launch of our new Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) division. Avalon’s BPO services will transform the way you do business, as the management of a variety of business processes – including secure print and mail, day-forward document scanning, and other managed office services – is shifted from you to us. By utilizing Avalon’s highly trained employees, state-of-the-art technology, and efficient processes and procedures to manage all these tasks on an ongoing basis, you’ll save time and money, and more importantly, you and your team will be able to focus solely on your business.
“We’ve noticed a significant trend,” says Chris Haag, Avalon’s Chief Sales Officer, “Since there are more remote and hybrid work settings taking hold, companies and firms are expressing a significant desire and need to outsource certain back-office services or primary business processes. Our decades of experience in document services make Avalon the ideal partner for companies seeking assistance with these time-consuming administrative tasks, which can pull management and employees away from their core duties.”
Through Avalon’s managed office services (MOS), we not only handle your administrative tasks, we save you hard dollar costs by streamlining invoicing and implementing cost recovery systems and procedures.
Our managed office services include:
- Mailroom services
- Document scanning, printing, copying
- Courier, logistics
- Print operations management
- Equipment and supply management
- Cost recovery management
- Records management
- Backup staff
- Our end-to-end secure print and mail services include everything from list deduping and data scrubbing to printing and sealing to pre-sorting and bulk delivery to the post office
- As a managed service, our team is available to help you on a daily, weekly, or monthly schedule to ensure your notifications are sent in a secure and timely manner
- Our facilities are HIPAA and SOC 2 Type 1 compliant
Our experts can customize a document scanning solution to manage your current and future scanning needs on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis, so your business can work more efficiently, and you can save time and money.
Reasons to switch from paper records to electronic records:
- Achieve instant access to critical documents
- Increase security via access-level privileges, audit trails, and security logs
- Share documents with anyone, anytime, on any computer or mobile device
- Allow your team to focus on their duties
- Reclaim space occupied by file cabinets and boxes
- Ensure compliance and retention guidelines, if required
If you’d like to learn more about how our BPO services can save you time and money, please contact one of our experts today.